Farewell Quotes and Sayings. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. Flavia Weedn
Quotes On Farewell
- Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
- “It is hard to say goodbye to someone with whom you spend so many years”
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
- “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained”
- “It is hard but you have to say goodbye because to start a new chapter in life you have to end the previous chapter”
- “Farewell doesn’t mean that you will not see each other but it means that you will meet again and create more memories”
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- “Even if you know what’s coming, you’re never prepared for how it feels.”
- Shake hands with today; it is here already. Bid farewell to yesterday; it’s gone already. Never let yesterday’s pain rob you of today’s gains. Drive yourself positively!
- “We need to say goodbye to the traditional methodologies of corporate universities.” – Marcus Buckingham
- Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
- “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different.”
Quotes for Farewell
- That bitter word, which closed all earthly friendships and finished every feast of love farewell!
- “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” – Tryon Edwards
- “Farewell, shitty day, don’t forget to fuck thyself on the way out.”
- It’s always difficult to say goodbye, especially when one has spent a long time—literally years, in the case of a series—inside a character or two, suffering and celebrating with them.
- Farewell, they cried, ‘Wherever you fare till your eyries receive you at the journey’s end!’ That is the polite thing to say among eagles.
- “We started here together and now we’re leaving the same way. The funny thing is you never appreciate what you had yesterday until it is gone today.”
- “Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.”
- It’s been an incredible ride. Mission accomplished. With that, I have to bid farewell. I’m the happiest person in the world right now. It’s better than I ever thought it would be.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
- “A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.”
- Not for everyone a darkest night is bid farewell by a bright sunrise.
- “Someday you’ll see the reason why there’s good in goodbye.”
- There should have been a better farewell. But in the end, there never is. And we take what meagre scraps we can find.
- “Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking to you made me smile and meeting you set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye my friend, See you Soon.”
Best Farewell Quotes
- Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
- “When I had to say goodbye to you, my love, it was like saying goodbye to my life.”
- “Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked…”
- Forever, and forever, farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; If not, why then this parting was well made.
- “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. So Say Meet You Soon.”
- Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
- “How do you keep the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart? It reaches way down deep and tears you inside out till you’re torn apart.” – Rent
We need to say goodbye to the traditional methodologies of corporate universities.
- “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them…but still move on without them.”
- “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” – Trey Parker
- A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.