Gym Quotes Motivational for Men and Women. Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. Edward Stanley
“Your fitness is 100% mental…”
Increased physical activity enhances positive energy
Gym Motivational Quotes
- Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter.
- “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” – Muhammad Ali
- The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.
- I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious. – Vince Lombardi
- The deadlift also serves as a way to train the mind to do things that are hard.
- If you don’t know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else. – Yogi Berra
- “You have to want it, you have to plan for it…”
- “You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it…”
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- Your current body is the only body that can take you to your new body — so be kind to it.
- The real workout starts when you want to stop.
- “Everything is hard before it is easy.”
Gym motivation quotes
- If you think lifting weights is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
- I don’t believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn’t have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong.
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “Your current body is the only body that can take you to your new body so be kind to it.” – Elaine Moran
- In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.
- “The real workout starts when you want to stop.” – Ronnie Coleman
- Don’t be scared to LIFT HEAVY! You won’t get huge and bulky, you’ll just get amazing.
- “As a kid, what brought me in the gym, what got me in there every day was a chance to break your personal best, a chance to be strong; I just really, really dig that.” – John Cena
- “Don’t be scared to LIFT HEAVY! You won’t get huge and bulky, you’ll just get amazing.” – Jessie Hilgenberg
- Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it!
- When working out, length is not a substitute for intensity.
- “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” – Ovid
Gym workout quotes
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
- “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two.” – Maurice Green
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Go the extra mile. it’s never crowded.”
- The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
- “I’m so unfamiliar with the gym, I call it James!” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I exercise every day. I swim, I bike, I run and I go to the gym.” – Lance Armstrong
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.’
- There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.
- “Suck it up and one day you won’t have to suck it in.”
- “When I played basketball, I spent hours On the court practicing. When i became a body-builder, I was in the gym all the time. Like most beginners, I didn’t really know what I was doing, but the more I did it, the more I loved it. I guess you could say I was a gym rat. Seeing my body change made me come back for more.” – Phil Heath
Best gym quotes
- You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.
- “I like going to the gym every day because I’m in physiotherapy every day.” – Daniel Craig
- To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two
- People laugh and call me lazy, while they twit around in their three-hour workout making zero progress. Sometimes, instead of what you do in the weight room, it’s what you don’t do that will lead to success.
- “If you make exercise your hobby instead of your enemy it becomes your friend; it’s the one thing that will never let you down. It will always be there for you and it will always make you better than you were before. Remember every time you go to the gym, every time you put the right supplement in your mouth, you’re better than you were ten minutes ago. […] The irony is most people know what to do, they just don’t do what they know.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “Going to the gym was never about ‘working out’ like it is for most people. To me, It was a matter of life or death. It was either me or the weights-and I was going to win. I’ve always had that competitive streak, whether it was in the gym, on the stage, or In anything else I did.” – Rich Gaspari
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
- Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you
The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.
- “If you’re spending so much time at the gym that your mail is forwarded there, you’re not dedicated – you’ve got a mental disorder.” – Dan John
- “Once you are over 30, 35 years old, I think everyone should get down to the gym and start moving again.” – Warren Cuccurullo
- “I do a couple of hundred press-ups a day but I haven’t been to a gym in years.” – Simon Cowell
- “Eat clean. Train Mean. Get Lean.”