Horse Quotes And Sayings With Images. “When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk: he trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes.” – William Shakespeare
“A pony is a childhood dream; a horse is an adult treasure.” – Rebecca Carroll
Inspirational horse quotes
- A Life without horses, is like taking a breath without air.
- “Horses lend us the wings we lack.” – Unknown
- When people say it’s JUST a horse, they JUST don’t understand…
- Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.W.C. Fields
- No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. Winston Churchill
- “We will never have to tell our horse that we are sad, happy, confident, angry, or relaxed. He already knows – long before we do.” – Marjike de Jong
- If you haven’t fallen off a horse…then you haven’t been ridin long enough.
- >>>If horse riding was easy,
it would be called football<<<
- “If you want a stable friendship, get a horse.” – Unknown
- “No matter how big or small you are, your horse is always there for you when you need your spirit lifted.” – Unknown
- Home is where the horse is… So I’ll be in the barn!!
- Horses are proof god loves us.
- “There are some things better left unsaid… but you can bet a cowgirl will say them anyway!”
- “In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.” – Helen Thomson
- I’ve often said there is nothing better for the inside of the man, than the outside of the horse.Ronald Reagan
- Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.John Wayne
- In life, horses are some of the best friends you’ll ever have!
- “Life is like a dressage test. If you’re too busy thinking about your last move, the next one won’t be any good either.”
- “The hardest thing about riding… is the ground.”
- Even when your horse is gone they still live in your heart forever, and when it is time for you to be sent home to them, you will find that special horse again.
Famous horse quotes
- “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.” – Pam Brown
- You can take a horse out of the wild, but you can’t take the wild out of the horse!
- The worst part of riding is when you dismount.
- A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care. Put your hand on your horse and your heart in your hand.Pat Parelli
- I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one.BaileyAnn Neal
- A horse is your best friend you can tell them anything and no one will ever know
- “Horses are like shoes – you need one in every color.” – Unknown
- If God created anything more Beautiful then a horse he kept it for himself.
- “What does riding horses give us? An escape from the world. Exercise in fresh air. Adrenaline rushes. Healing through the bond.”
- Heaven is on the back of a horse
- If you want to know about a horse’s life just look into his eyes.
- “In the end, we don’t know what horses can do. We only know that when, over the past thousands of years, we have asked something more of them, at least some of them have readily supplied it.” – Jane Smiley
- When I fall off of a horse I don’t check and make sure I’m alright, ill be just fine I’ll check the horse and make sure he is okay.
- Its every girls dream to own a horse
Horse images with quotes
- “…for there is no other feeling in the world to compare with it if one loves a great horse. It gives a thrill that nothing else ever can. It cannot be put into words, because words cannot express it.” – Samuel Riddle
- God didn’t create the horse for a tool. He created it so girls could have a best friend.
- No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn’t there to welcome me.
- For one to fly, one needs only to take the reins.Melissa James
- I never fall off.
Dismount with style.
- If you live a life without horses-
You don’t live a life at all…
- “There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favorite places is on the back of my horse.” – Rolf Kopfle
- “The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and freedom.” – Sharon Ralls Lemon
- “The horse you get off is not the same as the horse you got on. It is your job as a rider to ensure that as often as possible, the change is for the better.”
- Horses lend us the wings we lack.Pam Brown
- My horse died when I was seven but even though she is gone physically she will always be in my heart!
- An English Horse Has Grace
A Western Horse Has Pleasure
But My horse Has It ALL
- A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger then a man on foot.John Steinbeck
- A horse gallops with his lungs, Perseveres with his heart, And wins with his character.Tesio
- Galloping – Another word for flying.
- “One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made.”
- “In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart.”
Horse quotes images
- “It is the horse’s gift to connect us with Heaven and our own footsteps.” – Ronni Sweet
- “No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses.” – Herman Melville
- He may knock down a pole, but he will never break my heart
- “A horse can lend its rider the speed and strength he or she lacks – but the rider who is wise remembers it is no more than a loan.” – Pam Brown
- Ride and never worry about the fall
- In the quiet light of the stable, you hear a muffled snort, a stamp of a hoof, a friendly nicker. Gentle eyes inquire “How are you old friend?” and suddenly, all your troubles fade away.
- “A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it.”
- “The history of mankind is carried on the back of a horse.”
- Treat you as good as my horse…I DONT THINK SO !
- Horse riding is so much more then just horse riding, its so much harder then most people think.
- I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a horse.John Galsworthy
- “Stay away from a horse long enough and you’ll start tapping your fingers to the beat of a trot.”
- “Then they worry, because no matter how brilliantly they perform their jobs, success comes down to the horses, and Thoroughbreds are anarchists at heart.” – Nan Mooney
- “We have almost forgotten how strange a thing it is that so huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a horse should allow another, and far more feeble animal, to ride upon its back.” – Peter Gray
- “If life hands you reins, take them without question and ride into a world of paradise.” – K.R. (me)
“There is no better way to connect with nature than to ride bareback.” K.R.
- If there are no horses in heaven…I’m not going.
If there is no heaven with a horse…don’t look for me there.