Millionaire Quotes Sayings Images. Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. -Christopher Rice
Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer. Keep your eyes on the stars, learn from the best. -John Pierpont Morgan
Millionaire Mindset Quotes
- Was it a millionaire who said, “Imagine no possessions”?
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Everything always seems impossible before you realize you can and it becomes easy.
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. -Warren Buffett
- I don’t know much about being a millionaire, but I’ll bet I’d be darling at it.
- No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first.
- I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?
- You can’t just wish to be a millionaire; you have to figure out how to earn it.
- What’s the quickest way to become a millionaire? Borrow fivers off everyone you meet.
- Find three hobbies you love: One to make you money, one to keep in you shape, and one to be creative.
Millionaire quotes Instagram
- If you want to be a Millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline.
- Becoming a millionaire is not the end goal; your growth and development en-route is what matters. –Mark Victor Hansen
“It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.” —T. Harv Eker
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” —Jim Rohn
- To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks. -Bill Gates
- Pity the poor millionaire. He’ll never know the thrill of paying that final installment.
- Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.
- Style is something each of us already has. You just have to find it. -Diane von Furstenberg
- Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind’ was born out of my own journey of self-discovery within both my personal and professional life. -T. Harv Eker
- Becoming a millionaire is not the end goal; your growth and development en-route is what matters.
Millionaire mind quotes
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
- People don’t want to be millionaires – they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.
- It is a shame for a man to be a millionaire in possessions if he is not also a millionaire in beneficence.
“The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” —Robert Kiyosaki
“The more you learn, the more you earn.” ―Frank Clark
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. -Albert Einstein
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. -Richard Branson
- How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
- When someone becomes a millionaire, the least important thing is what they have. The most important thing is what they have become.