Quotes On Moon With Images. “Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that.” —Coolio
Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
Quotes on the moon
- The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to. Carl Sandburg
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Les Brown
- The moon puts on an elegant show, different every time in shape, colour and nuance. Arthur Smith
If we can send a man to the moon, then why don’t we send a woman?Kylie Bax
- “There’s something enchanted about night. All those heavenly bodies, shooting stars, the crescent moon, celestial phenomenon.” —Luanne Rice
- You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars. Gary Allan
The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them.Confucius
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas. Alfred Noyes
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” —George Carlin
- Ten years ago the Moon was an inspiration to poets and an opportunity for lovers. Ten years from now it will be just another airport.
- “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” —Anton Chekhov
When the moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly.Unknown
- “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” —Sojourner Truth
Quotes on stars and moon
- “If you strive for the moon, maybe you’ll get over the fence.” —James Woods
- The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.Confucius
- The moon is a silver pin-head vast, That holds the heaven’s tent-hangings fast.
- “I love to think that animals and humans and plants and fishes and trees and stars and the moon are all connected.” —Gloria Vanderbilt
- The moon was reigning over their world, glowing its full splendor to all those willing to look up.
You have to be able to appreciate these things. How many people can say it was a full moon last night and appreciate it?Sandy Miller
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.W. Clement Stone
- Always remember we are under the same sky, looking at the same moon.—Maxine Lee
- The moon rested right above the mountains, a place I call home.
- The full moon – the mandala of the sky.
- “I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos.” —Tom Hanks
- “Be both soft and wild. Just like the moon. Or the storm. Or the sea.” —Victoria Erickson
- The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don’t get involved, it’s their problem.
- It is no secret that the moon has no light of her own, but is, as it were, a mirror, receiving brightness from the influence of the sun.
Quotes on the moon and life
- “If I tell you there’s cheese on the moon, bring the crackers.” —Tyronn Lue
- The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.
- The moon, like a flower In heaven’s high bower, With silent delight Sits and smiles on the night.
- “Drag me to the moon, to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I’m swept up in amorphous dust.” —Bradley Chicho
- “I am not a person who reaches for the moon as long as I have the stars.” —Gertrude Ederle
- The moon can never breathe, but it can take our breath away with the beauty of its cold, arid orb.
“She and the moon could always be found playing in the darkness.” —A.J. Lawless
- The moon is beautiful only when the mind is seeking beauty and the heart is loving.
- “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon who could not be happy?” —Oscar Wilde
- “How many ways can you describe the sky and the moon?” —Toni Morrison
- The wisdom of the Moon is greater than the wisdom of the Earth, because the Moonsees the universe better than the Earth can see it!
- “Go slowly, my lovely moon, go slowly.” —Khaled Hosseini
- There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.
Everything has a natural explanation. The moon is not a god, but a great rock, and the sun a hot rock.Anaxagoras
Quotes on moon beauty
For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us.Richard H. Baker
- “Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The moon does it all the time.” —Scott Stabile
- The moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one moon.
- “We ran as if to meet the moon.” —Robert Frost
“The moon is too close. I want to go further.” —Shirley MacLaine
From doing A Moon for the Misbegotten, I’ve learned that nobody’s love can save anybody else. There are people who want to die, and nothing or nobody will stop them. The only one who can save you is yourself.Gabriel Byrne
From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon. It’s not a miracle; we just decided to go.Tom Hanks
- “Don’t even try to talk to me when I’m watching the moon. That’s my moon, baby.” —Wendelin Van Draanen
- “I’m as old as the moon and the stars, and as young as the trees and the lakes.” —Afrika Bambaataa
The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love.
- And he beholds the moon; like a rounded fragment of ice filled with motionless light.
Gray hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering over the evening of life.Jean Paul
I always wondered if you clone your wife and have the cloned wife on the moon and the real wife down here, would that be considered cheating?Luis Guzman
- “I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I are much too in love.” —Christopher Poindexter
I am tired, beloved, of chafing my heart against the want of you; of squeezing it into little ink drops, and posting it. And I scald alone, here, under the fire of the great moon.Amy Lowell
“Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon.” —Paul Brandt