Tiger Quotes Images Inspirational And Motivational. Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep. The tiger lies low not from fear, but for aim.
“A tiger does not shout its tigritude, it acts.” – Wole Soyinka
Quotes On Tiger
- The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction.
- “The serpent, the king, the tiger, the stinging wasp, the small child, the dog owned by other people, and the fool: these seven ought not to be awakened from sleep.” – Chanakya
- A tiger never returns to his prey he did not finish off.
- “An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger.” – Confucius
- “He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.”– Chinese proverb
- “In me the tiger sniffs the rose.” – Siegfried Sassoon
- Tiger watches and hunts; whereas, hyenas wait and wait, for their time, to reach rubbish left by the tiger; similarly, the fools wait, not the wise ones.
- The tiger’s world, by contrast, is not only amoral but peculiarly consequence-free, and this-the atavistic certainty that there is nothing more lethal than itself-is the apex predator’s greatest weakness
“I have both English bulldog determination and Bengal tiger strength.” – Bikram Choudhury“The most magnificent creature in the entire world, the tiger is.” – Jack Hanna
- “Some people regard private enterprise as a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look on it as a cow they can milk. Not enough people see it as a healthy horse, pulling a sturdy wagon.” – Winston Churchill
- Women and tigers are exactly alike. They have the same temperament, emotions, and vulnerabilities. They must be spoken to softly — but it doesn’t hurt to carry a big stick just in case.
- Cats, women — if you think they will do something, they will usually do something else.
- The tiger will see you a hundred times before you see him once.
- A tiger does not ignore or slight any small animal. The way he catches a mouse and catches and devours a cow are the same.
- “Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.” – Jorge Luis Borges
- Tiger father begets tiger son.
- “An infallible method of conciliating a tiger is to allow oneself to be devoured.” – Konrad Adenauer
- “In waking a tiger, use a long stick.” – Mao Zedong
- “All reactionaries are paper tigers.” – Mao Zedong
- The tiger is humbled by memories of prey.
- A tiger does not shout its tigritude, it acts.
- “Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.” – Paris Hilton
- A tiger keeps no friends. It’s too dangerous.
- A wounded tiger is a dangerous beast.
- “If you rile a tiger, he’s going to show his claws.” – Rob James-Collier
“Khrushchev reminds me of the tiger hunter who has picked a place on the wall to hang the tiger’s skin long before he has caught the tiger. This tiger has other ideas.” – John F. Kennedy“The tiger springs in the new year. Us he devours.” – T. S. Eliot
- O tiger’s heart wrapped in a woman’s hide!William Shakespeare
- Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them.Bill Watterson